John G. Hales used earlier surveys to produce this map in 1820, which he updated in 1833. The survey encompasses greater Boston, including Concord and Salem to the north, Plymouth to the south and East Sudbury to the west. It is a valuable geographic record of the region, showing railroads, turnpikes, ponds, islands, hills, meeting houses and many settlements. The facsimile is reduced approximately one-fifth from the original size.
Size: 20 1/4 x 25 1/4 inches – Black & White, Cover-stock Paper